how to sync Maschine on Macbook Pro to Maschine on PC?

Default how to sync Maschine on Macbook Pro to Maschine on PC?

My electronic group has been primarily an in-studio recording band, but are to the point where we need to take things live. Not really sure how to go about getting things going. One of the guys uses a Maschine MK1 on his Dell PC. I have a macbook pro and am about to purchase a Maschine Mk1 myself, but I want to make sure we will be able to sync up before buying.. We don't use abelton or anything like that, we just want to be able to jam together and trigger samples with everything sounding good and in sync. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by knipeinator View Post
    My electronic group has been primarily an in-studio recording band, but are to the point where we need to take things live. Not really sure how to go about getting things going. One of the guys uses a Maschine MK1 on his Dell PC. I have a macbook pro and am about to purchase a Maschine Mk1 myself, but I want to make sure we will be able to sync up before buying.. We don't use abelton or anything like that, we just want to be able to jam together and trigger samples with everything sounding good and in sync. any suggestions?
    When you say sync, are you talking about beat matching and tempo??