Ean's Traktor Pack for twister

Default Ean's Traktor Pack for twister

Anyone else having issues getting this to load in traktor 2.6.8? I can load the latest Mad Zach sound pack but ean's .trak file loads to traktor but doesn't unpack the wav files (they show as 0k in traktor).

Anyone know how to fix this? want to use my twister so bad and don't have many one shot samples at the moment.... oye.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by drizden View Post
    Anyone else having issues getting this to load in traktor 2.6.8? I can load the latest Mad Zach sound pack but ean's .trak file loads to traktor but doesn't unpack the wav files (they show as 0k in traktor).

Anyone know how to fix this? want to use my twister so bad and don't have many one shot samples at the moment.... oye.
    Download link please ? Just ordering my Twister!

Quote Originally Posted by lothar View Post
    Download link please ? Just ordering my Twister!
    if you go to mappings on the website for the twister... just download the sequencer mapping. (the .trak file will be included in the .zip)

Mine loaded up no problem. I downloaded the pack then dropped it into the Remix Decks portion of Traktor's library to import. Dropped it right into a remix deck from there.

I had this very same issue. For some reason its not unpacking into Traktor>ContentImport. I had to change the Remix Sets Dir in Traktor's File Management preferences. I changed the Remix Sets Dir to Hadrdrive:Traktor. So it unpacked them right into a new folder "Ean's Sequencer Drum Kit" in the root folder of Traktor. So now they work. I don't plan on creating a ton of sound packs, and this is really just what I am using to get familiar with the Twister before I create my own sound pack. I hope this works for you!

First time I donwloaded and imported it didn't show any samples. So I redownloaded and re-imported, and then it showed 9 samples in each bank
    Traktor Pro 2.6.8, Ableton Live 9, Allen & Heath Xone:K2, Traktor Kontrol F1, Reloop Contour Interface Edition, Traktor Audio 2, Midi Fighter Twister Asus N56VZ 15" Core i7 rd gen laptop on Windows 10.