Midi Fighter Twister: Traktor shuts down in combinations with my K2

Default Midi Fighter Twister: Traktor shuts down in combinations with my K2

Hi First of all, thanks a lot for creating the Twister. I really like the idea of it, but having just received it, the feel and build quality exceeds my expectations. That is quite an achievement.

After playing with it two evenings I do experience some unexpected behaviour. Using it as a stand alone controller, eveything seems to work ok. But when I have another controller connected, Traktor crashes on me, something that hasn't happened for a long time.
    I'm actually used to having more controllers connected, but I haven't experienced this before.
    It's not really something special that I do when it crashes, just using the K2 as a general controller for the track decks and the Twister as a sample deck sequencer.

I wanted to post back the findings of the crash logs, but those aren't readable at all unfortunately (why no ascii format?), so I can't really say what's the cause.

I'm running on windows 8.1 by the way with more CPU and memory than needed.

Does anybody have any ideas what to do next?
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Hi Michiel, have you been able to sort this out? I own an allen & heath xone k2 too, and an f1 and a reloop contour. I've been eye-balling the twister for some time now, but I've been afraidof the exact problem you're describing (this ocurred to me with the contour and the k2). For me a software upgrade (i think it was traktor pro 2.6.4) did the trick, hope your issue has also been resolved.

Oh btw, did you check that both controllers aren't transmitting on the same midi-channel?
    Traktor Pro 2.6.8, Ableton Live 9, Allen & Heath Xone:K2, Traktor Kontrol F1, Reloop Contour Interface Edition, Traktor Audio 2, Midi Fighter Twister Asus N56VZ 15" Core i7 rd gen laptop on Windows 10.