Key before track name in Rekordbox?
    Schalenberg

Default Key before track name in Rekordbox?

Looked over the Rekordbox manual but couldn't find how to, if possible, place the musical key in front of the track name when loading flash drive in CDJ. Anyone know how to do this?

Example: 4A - 2 Legit 2 Quit

Tech Mentor

I believe you have to tag your mp3 info manually. Bash tagging is not a feature of RB. There are plenty of tagging softwares out there.

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)

I'm guessing that recordbox just displays the title tag on the CDJ?? In that case, just use your mp3 tagging program of choice to append the key to the beginning of the track field. If you're using windows, a program called MP3Tag will do this for you easily.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Schalenberg

I don't want to add the key in front of tracks in my computer library; just wanted to do it for rekordbox. I have to select the track in RB in order to see the key, unless I browse by key. But if I search like that, it's searching by exact musical key (not 1A/2A/3A, for example), which I'm not well-versed in.

No idea then, guessing it probably can't be done.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud