Mobile Ninja Traktor setup
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Mobile Ninja Traktor setup

1x iPad Air running Traktor DJ
    1x Kontrol Z1
    2x Minirig tops
    2x Minirig subs
    1x Power Castle PC26000 26000mAh External Battery Pack to power the Z1

Here is the ninja mobile setup I have just completed, going to rock it out down the beach / BBQs etc this summer. I purchased an external battery pack to power the Z1 and it works perfectly, here is the one I got:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BB5VQCE/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

The mini rig speakers are highly recommended, rechargable and so damn loud for the size, the 2 subs really kick out the low frequencies and last ages They have done 2 house parties now with no problems!

The whole setup fits in a backpack with room for a couple of other things, it is going to be a naughty summer!
    Last edited by Jester; 05-02-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Awesome
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

awesome x2
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Does your traktor DJ app not freeze? I have the iPad air and the app freezes after about half an hour into the mix :/
    S4+3D=FUN

looks awesome.. how long does the battery pack last powering the z1?

We took this out on a road test Sunday early hours as it was a bank holiday.... The battery pack lasted around 8 hrs and that was at full crank (which for a mobile rig like this was BOOMING!), it was also being used to revive the subs when they started to drop off and charged the iPad. When everything finally died there was still 50% power on the iPad to keep us entertained

Got to say I was very impressed!!
    Play the best set of the night, then disappear into the crowd like nothing happened...|
    https://soundcloud.com/fatmandy

@ xander1 No problems like that, played a 6hr set on it with no issues
    Play the best set of the night, then disappear into the crowd like nothing happened...|

Default Nice!

I think this set up look pretty awesome! Thanks for the share!

that a cool mobile party setup
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Just added another minirig top, a minirig sub and 2 more battery packs! It is getting a little silly now...
    Getting a Brighton crew together all with Traktor DJ on their iPhones and iPads to do some pop up shenanigans!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast