MF Twister Midi Clock Sync Issue - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Convert

Default So?!

I'm really sorry, but....... What about this SYNC problem? Where is solvation???
    If anyone have link to solvation - please share!

Tech Convert

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by jpdretro View Post
    Hello Padi.
    Thank you for the infos, Like Chasser, my prep, is right on the spot. I zoom in every track and I confirm with my metronome track and the internal clock to. It work very tight with my effects, my loops and the F1.
    I will build another sequencer sets from one shots and make some test in the weekend. I will start again from scratch.

For the sync, like I said , I did follow the videos advice and I've tried the pause/play button in the internal clock and the sync on the twister. I've tried with the master from Traktor clock and The master from a deck.
    It does keep the same bpm at the start but as son as I make a change; bring a new track, change the remix set. The Twister go off tempo.
    Another strange thing, if I sync the Twister and the remix set to the master tempo clock, it goes well until I bring a track in. The remix set, keep's the tempo and suddenly the Twister start to lag.
    Short story, every time I make a change, the Twister doesn't react well.

So, I've got more test to do to understand what's happening.

Jpdretro
    Have you got this problem solved yet?
    I just got my Twister today and this is the only problem I'm having... I've done everything you've done and nothing... it syncs for a couple of seconds but then it goes offset for the rest maintaining the tempo but offset...
    HELPPP!!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Try using this mapping, it uses Traktor's internal sequencer introduced with 2.11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123