Vestax PCV - 275 Mixer RCA help!!

Default Vestax PCV - 275 Mixer RCA help!!

Hello All

I recently lent my Vestax PCV - 275 3 - Channel mixer to a friend. In using the death grip RCA cable male connectors he permanently pulled out the ground copper ring located on the female RCA connections located on the mixer, including both the L and R on the Master Out 2 and the L and R on the Channel 1 PGM 1 connections. Bit of an irritation but these things happen. The channel 1 L and R isnt so bad but loosing the Master 2 out is where my concerns lie as its my demo record channel. I am based in South Africa, after contacting my local distributor they do not have the replacement blocks to soldered onto the circuit board to replace the damaged blocks, they also informed me that their suppliers, Vestax Global, doesn't currently have the blocks needed to fix my mixer as its an old mixer.
    Can anyone help me as or advise on the best way to go about fixing these 2 L and R RCA connections? Is there an online source where I could source the blocks i need? Do other mixer manufacturer blocks work and/or fit. Or is there perhaps a way to hack the circuit board so the Master Out 2 goes out another RCA channel?

Any suggestions are welcome
    Thanks

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

So far as I remember they are standard size RCA blocks found in any electronics shop e.g. Maplin, RS, Mouser or even an old VCR, although you may need to do some cutting unless you intend replacing the entire row of them.

Failing that you could go the wired route and with bolt on RCA connectors.

Take a pic I may be able to help... I have some spare RCA blocks but need to know how many pins your board has
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Default Pics of back of mixer and blocks

Here you go, some pics of the back of the mixer and of blocks that need to be replacedIMG_2192.jpgIMG_2191.jpgIMG_2195.jpgIMG_2196.jpgIMG_2189 - Reduced.jpg

Default Pics of back of mixer and blocks

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    Take a pic I may be able to help... I have some spare RCA blocks but need to know how many pins your board has
    Hi DjLiquitATL.
    I have posted pics of the back of the mixer and the individual blocks that need to be replaced, the Master Out 2 and the PGM 1 block. Please let me know if these images are adequate. These are the images I originally sent to the Vestax importer her in South Africa.
    Thanks for you help

Default Vestax Pics

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    Hi DjLiquitATL. I have posted some photos of the back of the mixer and of the individual blocks that need to be replaced. Please let me know if these photos are adequate, they are the original photos that I provided to the Vestax distributor here in South Africa.
    I hope you can help.
    Thanks

I don't have those parts...mine are more 05/06/07 related. I'd contact vstservice.com and see if he has the parts
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Default Did you manage to fix this problem?

Hi - I have the same problem with 3 of the rear connectors on my PCV-275. Did you manage to get this repaired? and if so how did you do it please?!

Thanks,
    Dan.

Default Did you manage to fix this problem?

Hi, I posted a reply before but it's not showing for some reason.. maybe I'll end up with two here.

I was just wondering if you managed to get this fixed? I have the same issue with 3 of the connectors on the rear of my PCV-275, and want to repair them. Seems like if they can be pulled off perhaps there's a way to repair them by just pushing replacement ones on..?! or is that too much to hope for?!

I'd appreciate if you could let me know what happened to you.

Thanks,
    Dan.