Best way to rip audio from Youtube? (not for the reason you think!!) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ancolltoni View Post
    vidmate application has the function of extracting audio from youtube video. Have you tried vidmate?
    Be vary of first posts, necrobumping a dead thread, that point to a external website.
    Last edited by keithace; 01-28-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Cheese and rice, cod damn it, mother lover! lol.

I shall name this bot, Reticuli
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

In my opinion, as long as youre going to listen it with home monitors the sound quality should be fine, the problem is when you will play the music in the venue with professional speaker, the quality would be really bad and you can hear the difference

Quote Originally Posted by OscarSemper View Post
    In my opinion, as long as youre going to listen it with home monitors the sound quality should be fine, the problem is when you will play the music in the venue with professional speaker, the quality would be really bad and you can hear the difference
    I use to play at this club with a $20,000 sound system. Open format. Whenever I would throw down Billie Jean by Michael Jackson it would sound amazing. The best sounding track in my collection. One day I remembered to go through my hard drive and find out the original source. I wanted to back it up so I never lost it. I was blown away to find out it was a 128K mp3 from Napster.

Try YoutubeDownloader.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Btw, if you are hosting the original video you can download the original MP4 straight from your YT profile, no need to rip that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Btw, if you are hosting the original video you can download the original MP4 straight from your YT profile, no need to rip that bit.
    As long as there is no copyrighted content in the video.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Ah, gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortango View Post
    I have an odd problem today... someone asked me for an mp3 download of a mix that I put on youtube some time ago, but I no longer have the audio recording saved anywhere. I would like to make the highest quality possible rip of my own youtube video and then upload that audio to soundcloud... anyone know a way to do this?

I have seen "youtube to mp3" websites before, but without the advice of someone who knows more about this I don't trust any of them to give me good audio quality.
    There are freeware or paid-for software. Normally, freeware can record audio without any problem, but the sound quality would be terrible.
    As for paid-for software, I record TunesKit Audio Capture, a audio capture that can record audio from YouTube videos without any quality loss. Most importantly, You can do other things while recording, because the software focus only on the specific app that you want to record from.
    Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by blackshady View Post
    There are freeware or paid-for software. Normally, freeware can record audio without any problem, but the sound quality would be terrible.
    As for paid-for software, I record TunesKit Audio Capture, a audio capture that can record audio from YouTube videos without any quality loss. Most importantly, You can do other things while recording, because the software focus only on the specific app that you want to record from.
    Hope it helps.
    #NEcrobump. lol

That aside, if it's your won video, just log into your creator studio, download the original, and convert it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast