Cool LETS GO TECHNO - Fat Mandy LIVE 2.5hr DJ set @ In The Face - 090514

A fat slice of modern techno, from warm and techy to uber fat and dirty dancefloor destroyers! 2.5hrs recorded live at In The Face, Fat Mandy representing Sicknote.

https://soundcloud.com/fatmandy/lets-go-techno-fat-mandy-live-25hr-dj-set-in-the-face-090514

Feedback welcome and much appreciated! (I know it seems to be a little hard to come by in here sometimes! )
    17 years in the box has taught me to be be versatil., Kepp the versatiliy and blurring the bounderies between the classic tracks are familiar with to Modern cutting edge revisits. Get pumping, energetic, modern dancefloor drivers. Give them a rinsing set and you are never forgotten! Never request a gig, Your music demands recognition and decent promotes will love to hear something fresh - fuck selling tickets to play, encouage the invites .

Bumpio! Has anyone had a listen yet, so far feedback on this has been excellent, just wondering what you chaps reckon?
    17 years in the box has taught me to be be versatil., Kepp the versatiliy and blurring the bounderies between the classic tracks are familiar with to Modern cutting edge revisits. Get pumping, energetic, modern dancefloor drivers. Give them a rinsing set and you are never forgotten! Never request a gig, Your music demands recognition and decent promotes will love to hear something fresh - fuck selling tickets to play, encouage the invites .

Bump