Please help - gemini firstmix pro no led feedback

Default Please help - gemini firstmix pro no led feedback

i have a gemini firstmix pro and tried it with the software it came with (mixvibes cossdj le) and the leds didnt work. i thought it was just the software. downloaded the map for it from djtechtools with traktor and still no luck. the controller works fine. soundcard works, buttons work, jogwheels work.. i just dont have led feedback. the lights to indicate "shift" light up so i dont understand why the rest dont work. is there a firmware update i need?

I hope you dont mind but I moved the thread as that you were placing it in the wrong forum. So here you go, these kind of questions go into the hardware forum, as that is a forum where you post your questions regarding hardware. In that same forum the tech savvy guys will look into your hardware and come up with an answer. Ofcourse it could also be the case that some don't know the question and this will remain unanswered. Than again it could be that someone decides to read up on old posts, comes across your post and writes in the answer. OMG... necroposting ftw , wow. So stay tuned and let's see if anyone with this piece of kit can help you out in the proper forum.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I'm one of those who don't own this controller but if you give some more input perhaps we can sort it out for you. The shift button LED state could be the hardware thing (coded in a firmware)... Does it lite up even with out your software running?

Also, which mapping (link) didn't send output and what Traktor version you're at?

i have the same problem. when i plug it in the computer registers it and all the normal stuff. the shift lights turn on when no midi software is open. i opened it up and saw a small button on the circuit board. plugged it in and pressed it and all it did was make my crossfader not go all the way across. leds still dont work. i think this controller has a bad habit of that.

p.s im using traktor 2.6.8

any help with be appreciated to the max!!!

mine doesn't show led feed back either. shift lights come on. have tried many times to map midi out with no results. using traktor pro 2.6.8. have opened it up to look for any bad electrical faults but it all looks fine. just looks like there is a firmware issue