Hey guys! I'm glad to finally be able to post something finished here. So. I changed my name because there seemingly was another (albeit inactive since 2008) Polygon on Beatport. So voilą, i'm Asthate now

That said, here is a project i've been working on for a crapload of time (seriously, 4 months or something like that), which started off wanting to be close to Deadmau5, then got influenced a lot by Porter Robinson, and in the end has become something that is neither one or the other, but my own style.

I am kind of happy that i managed to steer clear of the whole Bigroom fad that's been exploding for the past couple months, and i kept this one pretty much straight on the Progressive House line. So lotsa melodies, arrangements, and stuff like that. I released it on iTunes with a couple buddies on our own record label, so i can't put a free download on Soundcloud. That being said, if anyone by any chance wants the track, just PM me and i'll send it to you somehow

TL;DR: Changed name, First release on iTunes, melodic Progressive House, mastering sucks.

Enjoy!

L