Batch Wav Properties Editior ?
    Tech Convert

Default Batch Wav Properties Editior ?

Howdy all, I've run into a bit of a problem. I have put together a group of about 400 .wav files that I've grouped together for a royalty free loop pack that I'll be selling online. Only trouble is, I didn't put any of the file properties in the files when they were first created to save on time. Now.. I don't want to have to open up all 400 files to add my comments, copyright info, year, etc. Is there a tool out there that I can edit/modify the file properties?

Any help or direction would be extremely helpful!

Not sure if it does meta data, but maybe check out Sample Manager from Audiofile Engineering. Wavelab might do this as well.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith View Post
    Not sure if it does meta data, but maybe check out Sample Manager from Audiofile Engineering. Wavelab might do this as well.
    Thanks for the tips, unfortunately the first one won't work on PC and the second one seems to cost quite a bit. I have ableton live, sony sound forge, and audacity.. is there a way to do what I'm trying to do in these programs?

I'm wondering if I could do some sort of batch conversion from like 24bit to 16bit that would allow me to put the same info/properties for the new files.. ideas?

foobar 2000
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    foobar 2000
    Thank you soooo much for this. I had heard about foobar but didn't know that it could do that! Worked like charm.. I'll have to write a blog post about what I had to go through before finding this, lol. Thanks again.

You got it man. Glad it worked!
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad