Shipping to AUS and Payment questions before i order
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shipping to AUS and Payment questions before i order

Hi im looking at buying a couple of things and was wondering the exact price as i cant seem to find it on the site,

Arcade Buttons $2.40 ( is this for one button or the eight which are needed?)
    DIY Arcade Mod Kit $15.00
    VCI Firmware kit $20.00
    VCI 100 Overlay $30.00

Total = $67.40

Do i get the free shipping to AUS? if not how much is the shipping costs,
    and is everything in stock if so ill be placing my order tonight

sorry if posted in wrong spot

And free international shipping for orders over $60 (excluding controllers)

That makes you eligible for free shipping

so two tshirts and some usb cables should cover that then eh?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

When i order from DJTT i allways use the Express Mail International, have never taken more then 2-3 working days to Norway, only the norwegian customs that are slow!

Quote Originally Posted by kimh View Post
    When i order from DJTT i allways use the Express Mail International, have never taken more then 2-3 working days to Norway, only the norwegian customs that are slow!
    Damn that's pretty quick considering how far it has to travel!

Takes like 2 weeks to get to the UK on the cheapest delivery option Then again i'm a poor student and cant afford extra for express delivery
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nicklebe View Post
    Damn that's pretty quick considering how far it has to travel!

Takes like 2 weeks to get to the UK on the cheapest delivery option Then again i'm a poor student and cant afford extra for express delivery
    I usually have the stuff home at my place around 6-7 working days, but only problem here is that the "express mail" are from the US to norway. And the norwegian postoffice are really slow. From customs to my place around 4 days.

Tech Convert

I just ordered an overlay and a t-shirt to AUS (sydney) and was surprised at how cheap the shipping was, like 10$. It may take a while to get here (its been a week since I ordered and no news of it) but Im okay with that.

BTW is it really free international shipping if the order is more than 60$? My order was 50$ then 60$ with shipping, damn what a waste haha.

thanks for that i saw that i ended up just getting the over lay as the firmware update is out of stock

ill see how long it takes, also is there a way to see how much something will be in aus dollers??

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by digital-dj View Post
    thanks for that i saw that i ended up just getting the over lay as the firmware update is out of stock

ill see how long it takes, also is there a way to see how much something will be in aus dollers??
    type currency converter in google. i think the one i use is called XE-Currency Converter..... see how that goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast