Help Please - Setting up Traktor to work with my Novation Twitch - Heaphone/cue prob

Default Help Please - Setting up Traktor to work with my Novation Twitch - Heaphone/cue prob

After having the Twitch for some months and using Itch, I've decided to change to Traktor which I prefer. I used to run Traktor on an older controller and I prefer it - Itch doesn't do it for me.

I installed Traktor and I have the map from Novation that will suit the Traktor overlay they provided.

I must be doing something stupid, which is normally the case, but I can't get my headphones (cue) to work and I think it's something to do with the audio routing settings, but I just can;t get it to work and the other strange thing is that the 'Twitch for Traktor - Getting Started' pdf document I downloaded from Novation tells me that I should be able to select 'Twitch output 0, 1, 2 & 3' in the output routing settings, but I don't have those options to select - I just see 'not connected', 'Line out L' & 'Line out R'.

I seem to be going round in circles, but feel that maybe there is a problem with the output routing settings and the fact I don't see what I'm supposed to according to Novation's instructions.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you in advance of your helpful replies.

you should have options 1-4. For monitor preview(headphones) 3-4. For master out. 1-2.

You might need to install a twitch driver or something from traktors website. Make sure your audio device is your twitch.

Controller Mapping question -> Move thread to Controller Mappings forum.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

This:

And this:

Be sure to check out Toastmaster's/Centripetal's "Versatile" Novation Twitch Mapping for Traktor for example, coz the native mapping of Novation sucks titties.

Oh, and be sure to install the latest Novation USB 1.1 driver - Version 2.5 published on 30/04/13.
    Last edited by bascurtiz; 06-15-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks guys for your help - especially bascurtiz with the screen grabs - all sorted.

I guess I was putting too much faith in the instructions being correct - I should have come here 1st - lesson learned!

I will check out that other map too - thanks for the heads-up

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Thanks guys for your help - especially bascurtiz with the screen grabs - all sorted.

I guess I was putting too much faith in the instructions being correct - I should have come here 1st - lesson learned!

I will check out that other map too - thanks for the heads-up
    My first lesson as well, should have known to look here!

Thanks so much guys!

Default Screenshots missing

Quote Originally Posted by bascurtiz View Post
    This:

And this:

Be sure to check out Toastmaster's/Centripetal's "Versatile" Novation Twitch Mapping for Traktor for example, coz the native mapping of Novation sucks titties.

Oh, and be sure to install the latest Novation USB 1.1 driver - Version 2.5 published on 30/04/13.
    Attemping same issue - screenshots no longer available? Can you repost?