Tech Convert

Default Lemur, Traktor: Remix Decks Sequencer, Track Decks, Looping Everything

UPDATE: donate to the crowd funding campaign here to secure your copy and make it open source!: http://igg.me/at/traxus

This seems like something you guys might be into. Skip to about 10 minutes to see the remix deck mapping in action. Also watch deck D when the slice macro is fired, you'll see Lemur skipping around deck D via the beat jump to pull all 16 beats of the loop into Deck C:

Last edited by Traxus; 09-06-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Originally Posted by VOX5505 Enough that I'm not one of the "top DJs"...assuming you mean deadmau5/tiesto etc. But I'm right at the front of the tier right below them...If I wanted to, there are so many "I'm infinitely more successful with music than you'll ever be" cards I could be pulling right now...
    Answer by DigitalDevil You kinda sound like you're full of shit...

Tech Convert

New video, with more details about the Remix Deck Sequencer

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Techno music always inspires you to program more Well done!

Tech Convert

Hi guys, first and foremost, we have decide on a distribution model; we are currently running a crowd funding campaign to take the template open source (donors of $12 or more will get a copy regardless of whether the goal is met)

Secondly, new video on the sequencer; can you guess the source Track ID of the samples on deck B (orange) before the reveal at 1:30?