Hey All, first time poster, long time reader.

I'm trying to remap my Kontrol S4 so that flux mode will toggle on and off with the cue button on each deck while the shift button is held. I've successfully made it work for decks A and B by mapping their shift buttons to modifier 1 with their value set to 1 when held and 0 when not held while not overriding the factoring map for Shift and overriding the Cue's secondary function.

What I want to do is enable the same function in the same way for decks C & D so that when Deck C is the focus LEFT SHIFT + LEFT CUE will toggle flux mode for that deck and when deck D is the focus RIGHT SHIFT + RIGHT CUE will toggle flux mode for that deck.

Right now this works for Decks A and B but all I've been able to do successfully is make SHIFT + CUE toggle flux on both A & C or B & D simultaneously.

Is there modifier condition I can add or something else I can do so that flux will be controlled in this way for the individual decks depending on which deck is in focus (or other words selected or lit up in the mixer section) just like how all the rest of the controls swap over when pressing the Deck C or Deck D buttons. It would be like adding Deck C button as a modifier with value 1 when on and 0 when off except I can't toggle between 0 and 1 if I make it a modifier, just INC (which will continue to increase and not bounce back to 0) or DEC or HOLD which isn't solving my issue either.