Lunchbreak jaunt leads to confusion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    A 4ch mixer is the only way you'll be able to combine Traktor, CDJs, Maschine, and an external synth effectively.

You could also have a look at the DJM 750 or Xone DB2 if you don't need timecode.
    Did not give the 750 a look actually. The cdj-400's use hid so I don't think I need timecode. I can check out behringer as well. Did not think to look at other brands of mixers since I've been with pioneer for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by jagaloon View Post
    Did not give the 750 a look actually. The cdj-400's use hid so I don't think I need timecode. I can check out behringer as well. Did not think to look at other brands of mixers since I've been with pioneer for so long.
    I have an 850 and love it. I use two channel DVS and if I'm so inclined can control the other two channels with either the maschine or just internal in the computer. Basically, I can do all of the things you are talking about wanting to do. I will say this, at no time have I felt like I was missing out on using an effect that traktor has that the pio doesn't have. I'm sure some might disagree, but having the control on the mixer has been perfect and allows me to feel totally comfortable on any pio mixer right away when playing out.
    http://www.mixcloud.com/CalBearister/
    Technics 1200-MK2; DJM-850; Maschine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12