Adding Akai APC-40 to my Traktor setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Question

thanks guys. worked well. So now, what if I want to save this configuration? Need to export?

also, there's mapping I did that work for 2 min and not working after. Other that are always working. there's could be a conflit between channels?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlektra View Post
    thanks guys. worked well. So now, what if I want to save this configuration? Need to export?
    Yups!

Quote Originally Posted by mlektra View Post
    also, there's mapping I did that work for 2 min and not working after. Other that are always working. there's could be a conflit between channels?
    Please give us some more input on this. Perhaps you can do a quick vid demonstrating this issue - would help sort it out for you.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Please give us some more input on this. Perhaps you can do a quick vid demonstrating this issue - would help sort it out for you.
    Ok. Let me prepare this.

Tech Convert

Ok, what thing I have notice is, in my AKAI configuration, there's stuff that is working, and stuff that is not working anymore, even if there's a configuration setted in the controller mapping preferences. I have put in BLUE what is not working :

AKAI CONFIGURATION

fFUIQvo.jpg

And this is the Pionner configuration, which is working all well. No problem with it.

PIONEER Configuration

I see that Pionner configuration is all setted on Channel 1. And the the AKAI is on mixed Channel. Thing is that when I've setted up the Akai config, I only pressed on the LEARN button so I'm not sure how to put all them on a specific channel or even if it is possible.

Thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12