Hey Guys,

I've searched and I can't find a solution for this one, if any. First, I know it wasn't smart to pick up a second maschine before researching this, but I assumed that using a second maschine for a midi controller in ableton would be ok. Apparently not.

My set up: dual maschine mkII's, 2 twisters and a korg nano mini running off a top of the line mac mini. Sufficient resources, ram etc.

Attachment 22757

My goal was to use one maschine, and twister to control ableton with the lights synced up out of ableton. Run maschine 2 inside of ableton as a vst to add in some stuff on top of backing tracks and use some of the native stuff for effects and what not. For previous shows I was using something much more complicated. It was ridiculous.

The issue is, that one maschine works perfectly. The second. doesn't work. I've tried this on the mac, and the PC. I'm debating buying another mac mini to accomodate the second maschine - but seriously. That's more gear to lug around, and more stuff to potentially fail on stage. The goal here was to simplify the setup, adding another computer would complicate it all over again.

Maybe I'm overly ambitious. I don't know, and again my apologies if this is posted in another thread, I wasn't able to find a definitive solution on it. Thanks in advance for not calling me a retard.