Arcade after applying SE overlay?
    Tech Guru

Default Arcade after applying SE overlay?

Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to apply the arcade mod to my vci after I have already applied the standard SE overlay. Would I have to buy another overlay, or would I be able to do some fancy razor knife work? I have yet to buy either overylay, as I'm still waiting on my vci to come in the mail.

Actually, can you even dissemble the case with the overlay applied?

case should still dissasemble. Sure you prob could do some form of razor work but depends how professional you want it to look.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

There are gaps where the original buttons once where once you put in arcade buttons, these would be visible if you cut out holes in the overlay.

You can apply another overlay strait over the top of your existing overlay with no cosmetic or functionality issues at all, i would very highly recommend purchasing a VCI-100 arcade button overlay to put on your unit for when you have finished the arcade button mod, it will look much much better once you are finished.

Also yes you will have no issues taking the case apart once the overlay is applied, there are holes in the overlay for the screws.

Hope this helps