Post approval

Thread: Post approval

Tech Mentor

Default Post approval

I made a few posts on friday and the only post to be approved was a new thread. Is it normal to take a week for posts to be approved on the site? It's hard to discuss things
    thanks!

Alakazam!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default Problem with post approval

Hello, I also posted to the introduction thread last night and saw that several other posts that were created after I had finalized and submitted my own were approved, but my post was not visible.

Once again:

- First 5 posts are monitored when you join our forums. More than 1 URL or picture will put your posts into moderation.
    - Every new thread in the Buy/Sell forum will be put into our moderation queue.

We are just a handful of mods, all with personal lives, even though it may sometimes seem like we live in these boards.

Please do not PM us about your posts/threads not showing up, we have an automatic noise filter that will regard these messages as spam. This will lead to automatic removal.

Closing down thread, as this is a known policy.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --