Twister - Pulsating Indicator Lights

Default Twister - Pulsating Indicator Lights

Hey guys,

I'm trying to set up my new Twister with Ableton Live. Strangely, after making my settings with the utility software, some of the indicator lights are pulsating in various colors. At first, it were just two of the lights on one bank. Then, after changing some more settings, there are now many indicators pulsating on two banks.

Is this some sort of bug or am I missing something? I installed the latest firmware and am using Ableton Live 9.1.4 (also the latest version)

I'd appreciate your help.
    Cheers

Tech Convert

I had this issue as well. I had to factory reset the controller and then stop using the "Note" push buttons and use "CC" buttons instead. After that it went away. But now I'm running into an issue with the 1st and 8th knob will not respect the "Center Detent" feature when turned on in the midi fighter utility.... been trying to see if anyone else has ran into that yet but I'm not seeing much on the forum.

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me how a factory reset works? Cause right now I can't use the controller at all as the flashing lights are super annoying.

I have the detent problem as well but I think it's minor issue in comparison.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can also export/save your settings and call them up when needed.