Traktor 2.6.7 Controller Mapping- HELP- Mapping Delay freeze in 2.6.7

Default Traktor 2.6.7 Controller Mapping- HELP- Mapping Delay freeze in 2.6.7

Hello everyone! I have just began trying to map the delay freeze effect to a specific button on my Maschine MKII today. I've search on Google, Youtube, DJTT forums, and Traktor Bible and have found various ways to do so, but I believe they were posted for the use within an older version of Traktor. This is because when I look for the specific mapping commands within the controller manager, I cannot find them. Perhaps they are just labelled something different but I am at a loss as to how to map this. Any help is appreciated. these are the commands I read on another thread as to how to map the delay freeze in an older version:
    Effect Select=Delay
    Effect Parameter 1=Direct, .500
    Effect Parameter 2=Direct, .500
    Effect Parameter 3=Direct, .300
    Effect On=Toggle
    Effect Button 1=Direct, Value=1

These are all of the mapping commands available within Traktor 2.6.7 Fx Unit tab:
    Unit On
    Dry/wet adjust
    knob1
    knob2
    knob3
    button1
    button2
    button3
    effect 1 selector
    effect 2 selector
    effect 3 selector
    FX unit mode selector
    routing selector
    effect store preset
    effect LFO preset

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

What's up SAUCYBEATS,

I would not recommend the settings you've posted! Please try using the settings that I use for my own mappings, can be found it this thread:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=82613

Let me know how you get along with

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    What's up SAUCYBEATS,

I would not recommend the settings you've posted! Please try using the settings that I use for my own mappings, can be found it this thread:

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=82613

Let me know how you get along with

Cheers,
    Thanks for the reply Stewe! This looks like exactly what I was looking for. I will be sure to try this when I get home, and will let you know if it works out or not!

Welcome mate It's just my personal preference but you should still play around with a different rates and see what sounds the best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Welcome mate It's just my personal preference but you should still play around with a different rates and see what sounds the best to you.
    Finally came around to setting this up and it worked like a charm! I mapped a knob to adjust the rate of the delay, so all is well! thank you so much for the help, this really helped me out!

You are welcome.