Tech Convert

Default FOR SALE/TRADE - Numark N4 - $300

About:
    Hey everyone! I was looking to trade my Numark N4 for some new equipment. I'm not too familiar with standard DJ'ing equipment, thats why I'm not looking for anything specific. What I was looking for was maybe some new turntables/mixer (together or separate). I am only looking to trade with people who have experience on DJTT's forum. The N4 will come with the manual, MIDI cable, and the power cable. If someone would like to pay for it, I will sell it for $250 (you cover shipping).

Numark N4 Specs:
    - 4-Deck controller and DJ Mixer that works with or without the computer, so you can just start mixing whenever and wherever you want to set up.

- External mixing (2 CD/Turntable + 2 Mic), will allow you to have multiple options when setting up your DJ rig.

- Built-in professional USB audio interface with balanced XLR outputs that will give you easy connection when setting up for live performances or in your home studio.

- The two large, touch-sensitive control wheels will give you a hands-on approach to mixing your favorite music.

- The mixer section is built-in to the unit and includes EQ, loop and effects control features that will help you blend your mixes smooth and with added style.

NORMALLY LISTED AROUND $450-$500

Video:

Pics:

Last edited by shaneciora; 06-29-2014 at 04:27 PM. Reason: price drop

Tech Convert

Bump, Looking to sell it!

Tech Convert

bump!!!!