FW Update 06-26

Thread: FW Update 06-26

Tech Wizard

Default FW Update 06-26

I just updated my new Twister to the latest update today and nothing works!

Bought the Twister yesterday and played around with some Traktor mappings, but after the FW update none of them works. I restarted my Mac and did all the procedures when opening up, but nothing.

Hjälp!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Raffe, did you import the midifighter settings file after updating the firmware?

Update will set your Twister in to factory settings.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Raffe, did you import the midifighter settings file after updating the firmware?

Update will set your Twister in to factory settings.
    Yes, I opened up Midi Fighter Utility and imported "Twister Express MF Utility Settings.mfs" and pressed "Send to Midifighter". I even removed the Twister mapping from Traktor and re-imported "Twister Express v0.0.9.tsi" twice and set Twister in both in and out. But the Twister is completely black. If I press a button it lights up red.

I even tried "Twister Track Prep" mapping but that one is all f-uped!

Tech Wizard

This one doesn't work either https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/2702

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

OK we need to be sure if your twister is sending midi since none of them work. Does the blue CTRL lights up when you press the knobs?

I have the same PRoblem as Raffe

Since the update, none of my mappings work. The Settings are transferred fine, but Traktor does not recognize the Twister as an Option for an input and the Blue CTRL doesn't light up when i press a knob.

It seems it doesn't send midi :/

Only the Sequencer works as expected.

There is a way to change midi channel on the Launchpad, but it it something convoluted like holding down certain buttons while plugging it in, and it will break default mappings if you do that. I can't remember what the key combination is, and to be fair it really isn't worth it. I also don't know if this applies to the Launchpad S and Mini.