NI Komplete 9 questions (sell of individual plugins I previously bought??)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NI Komplete 9 questions (sell of individual plugins I previously bought??)

So the NI Komplete 9 crossgrade price suckered me in and I purchased it. I had already purchased a few synths separately (Monark, Razor, Skanner XT and the Guitar Rig Pro update). Now that I have all of these included in Komplete, can I now just de-register these individual serials and sell them on?? Or am I missing something??
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Same too - I just bought KU and I already had a dee things I'd bought already over the years. Are we able to sell/swap those on or do we just have to be thankful for the cheap cross grade ?
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

I have resisted buying Komplete 9 Ultimate because I already own a lot of them and did not want to own multiple copy's of stuff that on its own I paid more for than the crossgrade offer. That said every time they offer it I am VERY tempted and almost do it, since there is so much included. If I could sell or I would even give the codes to friends that can't afford or are just starting I would go for it. I would love to hear some feedback on this.

I've posted on the NI forums as well and have had no repsonse.... anybody here got any idea about this??? Someone must have done this before!!!
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Tech Guru

If your products are not required for upgrades (e.g. the Komplete crossgrade), you can deregister and sell them on.

Replacing serials in Service Center is not enough - you need to contact NI support and get them removed from your account.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Thanks Makar.

So in my case for example, I purchased Monark as a stand alone product. Now that it's included with my Komplete, I can get NI to de-register this serial and sell it on?? I just want to make sure I have this right before I go de-registering serials and then products not working!!

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Tech Guru

Yes, you can remove and deregister your stand alone products if they're part of Komplete.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Thanks. Should be able to recouperate a lot of the cost of the Komplete Crossgrade!!!

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Thanks Makar - I'll have a look at that over the weekend. I'd bought Damage (love it), Rammfire and a few other plugins over the years and wondering too if my Massive that came with my Machine last year is included. I had bought the Maschine 2.0 upgrade as well (I 'think' that's included in the KUltimate - not had time to look at it yet tbh).

But yeh, that's nice that I can sell on/give to friends these
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Quote Originally Posted by Jane View Post
    Thanks Makar - I'll have a look at that over the weekend. I'd bought Damage (love it), Rammfire and a few other plugins over the years and wondering too if my Massive that came with my Machine last year is included. I had bought the Maschine 2.0 upgrade as well (I 'think' that's included in the KUltimate - not had time to look at it yet tbh).

But yeh, that's nice that I can sell on/give to friends these
    I'm not sure you'll be able to sell off Massive separately (I think it's part of the Maschine package, and not standalone. Doesn't show up as a separate serial no for me). I don't think Maschine 2.0 is included in KUltimate either. Should be able to sell of Damage and Rammfire though.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast