MF Twister Encoder Channel
    Tech Wizard

Default MF Twister Encoder Channel

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble setting up the Midi Fighter Twister to use with my Launchpad. Is there any easy way to change all of the encoders on the Twister to a different channel? They're currently on channel 1, which is the same as the Launchpad. I tried using the MF Utility, but the "Encoder Rotary Midi Settings" can only be changed one knob at a time...

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hi kmc310,

The MF Utility allows changing the MIDI channel to only one knob at a time so there's still a way to goal.
    Another way to get result is creating two generic mappings and address them to correct controllers if you use Traktor. -Then you wouldn't have to worry about changing the channel and still get around any mapping conflicts.

Tech Wizard

Thanks, unfortunately I'm using Live for all my midi mapping. Too bad theres no "global midi channel" section for the encoders.

While we're on the subject of the MF Utility...I've been having trouble changing the "Detent" options for the encoders. When I try to edit the detent options the changes aren't sent to the Twister. All the other options work fine; I was just wondering if this was a software issue that anyone else has had?