Mentorship Through Collaboration

Default Mentorship Through Collaboration

Hey guys

I would like to offer services for anyone looking to improve their production skills through direct feedback and collaboration with experienced producers. Other services will be offered at later stages, such as song consultations and song completion. However the main focus will be learning through 1 on 1 collaboration and mentorship. I am looking to connect with people interested in using this type of service and would like to have a Skype session with some of you to get a better understanding of your specific needs and frustrations when it comes to music production. To all those who are interested, drop me a line at nashreid7@gmail.com. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your specific needs and interests.

Talk to you soon!

Nash Reid

Tech Mentor

I don't know if I'm the only one, but why would I want some (paid?) mentorship from someone who just left his email-adress in a forum? Should I know superstar producer Nash Reid? Looks suspecious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldrop View Post
    I don't know if I'm the only one, but why would I want some (paid?) mentorship from someone who just left his email-adress in a forum? Should I know superstar producer Nash Reid? Looks suspecious to me.
    Hmm... i don't know what to be suspicious about? All i am doing right now is reaching out to people so i can optimize this service. and i didn't say that it would be me doing the collaboration/sessions with me but with "experienced producers." And i'm trying to get skype calls to meet potential clients, so you can see who i am, just a regular guy that's testing the market for a service. Nothing to be alarmed about bud. The main benefit of this service once it's up and running is the fact that you are passing a project back and forth between you and your mentor and he tells you exactly why he does what he does and answers any questions that you might have. Pretty neat if you ask me. You will get to hear your mentor's music and decide if he is a good fit for you (i forgot to add that at the beginning stages this will be mainly "EDM" based but it may expand to hip-hop etc.) But if you think it's bullshit, that's cool. This is only a test