Rekordbox 3.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rekordbox 3.0

Yep they've fixed most of my qualms. Track prep is way faster with features like beat jump and I already know it crashes less than previous iterations. I actually think I'll start making playlists in rekordbox instead of iTunes now because the quick preview and mix preview is great! The only thing I wish they would implement is midi mapping so I could prep tracks / set hot cues with my X1 like I do in Traktor. Pretty stoked overall. Really stoked actually.

Tech Convert

Default RekordBox 3.0 for mobile

I too am very happy with the new RekordBox but now I would like to know when the updated version of this software for mobile will be out? It now sucks to work with tracks on my iphone and iPad because you don't have the new features, specifically BEAT JUMP! Anybody know when the update is coming out for iOS?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Lex77 View Post
    Been waiting for this for a while! Thought Camelot notation was owned by Mixed in Key or licensed?
    correct, Mixed in key has the patent or whatever to the camelot wheel (which is retarded that that is possible to own the rights to). Rekordbox just uses regular notation for Key labeling

Tech Wizard

Has anyone had any issues with updating their collection from 2.x to 3.0? Will do a backup but thought I would ask anyways.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lex77 View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with updating their collection from 2.x to 3.0? Will do a backup but thought I would ask anyways.
    Nope, everything showed up.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Completely in-house from Pioneer ... Looks quite good, will probably export some Traktor playlists and see how it goes. If I ever get around to working out Rekordbuddy to export cues and stuff then it would be quite good to have a stick in my pocket "just in case".
    Main Gig Comp - MacBook Air 11" 1.3GHz i5, 4GB, 512GB, OS X 10.12.6
    Gig Gear - TSP 2.6.8 & 2.11.2, Kontrol X1mk2 (x2), D2 (x2), S5, Xone:92, Xone:PX5, CDJ-2000 (x2), DDJ-XP1 ... Rekordbox DJ 5 with a few packs ...
    Plenty of studio gear and not enough time ... and a few Nexo PA systems

Tech Guru

definitely better dj friendly music organizer than iTunes and the beatport pro

Tech Guru

My Rekordbox 3 is actually freezing and crashing a lot more than Rekordbox 2...
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    My Rekordbox 3 is actually freezing and crashing a lot more than Rekordbox 2...
    Are you on Windows or OSX?

Tech Guru

Windows. I think it gets upset when I preview a second song quickly after I preview another song (usually due to a misclick).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast