Anyone know is this site is legit ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Anyone know is this site is legit ?

Hi
    Got a message on my soundcloud from some guy about this site https://www.onlinemusicpromotion.net was wondering if anyone has used it at all ? and if its legit ! basically they are selling soundcloud likes, follows, plays ext

It says all the likes, plays, are real people

"We promote your track on our websites & blogs to real people. Extremly powerful, highly discreet promotion that WORKS. We make it safe and easy for you to increase your Soundcloud audience. Satisfaction guaranteed – or you get your money back".

Do you guys use sites like these? are they worth it?

This topic has come up a number of times and the general consensus is these kind of sites whether real people or not are not worth it.

I tend to get a number of clowns liking and reposting my stuff for free when I first post them anyway and I've never payed for a site like that.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

think of it this way
    they charge you a price to do this job with specific guaranteed result
    but then again YOU are not the ONLY client

so in that case, would you think the person getting the most results from it would be the highest bidder?
    what if YOUR the highest..... what are you gaining? empty button clicks?
    so your paying a lot for essentially nothing

i say dont use these things
    instead, spread the WAY you promote the same songs

Don't use this shit... You upload some mediocre track you just made and you buy 10000 plays on it. Cool. You buy 1000 followers, again that's cool. But now, when you post your new song, are you going to buy 10000 more plays? These aren't real people, they don't listen to your shit, the followers over time get deleted because Soundcloud monitors them... It's literally a waste of money. Work on your music, get better, get recognized that way.

Will it work? Yes. They have made thousands of fake accounts and they tell them all to play/like whatever track.

Does it provide your track more publicity with real users? Yes. More plays/likes the more other users see it.

Will it make you break out an become the next superstar? Maybe. If your stuff is good then it's a possibility.

Will most users (me included) talk shit about how you bought all your followers and will never listen to track you produce ever again? Most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Hi
    Got a message on my soundcloud from some guy about this site https://www.onlinemusicpromotion.net was wondering if anyone has used it at all ? and if its legit ! basically they are selling soundcloud likes, follows, plays ext

It says all the likes, plays, are real people

"We promote your track on our websites & blogs to real people. Extremly powerful, highly discreet promotion that WORKS. We make it safe and easy for you to increase your Soundcloud audience. Satisfaction guaranteed – or you get your money back".

Do you guys use sites like these? are they worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser720 View Post
    Will it work? Yes. They have made thousands of fake accounts and they tell them all to play/like whatever track.

Does it provide your track more publicity with real users? Yes. More plays/likes the more other users see it.

Does it work like that though? Just because it's got a million plays doesn't mean it's going to start appearing in real peoples feeds if they haven't followed the guy.

Giant waste of cash imo, you gain nothing except the ridicule of others who can spot that sort of stuff a mile away.

bad idea... not gonna bother repeating just about every other reply

I get dozens of messages like this every week. Let your tracks do the talking, not fake plays mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

I Just want to clarify to all that I was not going to use this site just seeing if people did lol and yes have had messages like this before but never seen one that claimed to use real people and have a web site that looked as professional as this one did so guess I was asking a stupid question lol

Bot #23 is following you
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast