Tablet Serato DJ FX Selection for DDJ-SR (Touch OSC)
    Tech Convert

Lightbulb Tablet Serato DJ FX Selection for DDJ-SR (Touch OSC)

For a long time i wanted an easier way to select FX for each of the 6 FX banks on the DDJ-SR. It was a complete pain in the arse having to scroll through the 20 or so favourites you have using the controller or mouse.

I couldn't find a better way to do it anywhere online so I made this in Touch-OSC.

Attachment 22914

It was important for me to only have to choose from a limited number of FX for each bank, I have split my banks as follows.

Bank 1 - Time shifting FX
    Bank 2 - Sound Generators
    Bank 3 - Reverbs
    Bank 4 - General FX
    Bank 5 - Brakes and Echos
    Bank 6 - Loop based FX

If there's enough interest I could knock together a how to (if you were to choose a different combination of FX you would have to rebuild the whole thing in Touch OSC). It takes am hour or so to make it in TouchOSC.

There are a couple of bugs (you have to press the screen twice to speed up selection) but other than that it works great.

If anyone knows of anything similar that does the same job id love to see it.

Serato Remote would do it?

the last page lets you choose (at least some of) your effects via scroll and touch. i've found it especially good with the single effect, and using temp vice latch.

also gives you access to hot cues and slicer while you've got roll on your pads (or some kind of vice versa). or sampler.

it's on the iPhone too (and it's cheaper), but it has less stuff to do.