Transparent stickers or overlay for LAunchpad Mini?
    Tech Mentor

Default Transparent stickers or overlay for LAunchpad Mini?

I'm sure someone makes this. I use the LAunchpad Mini for both Traktor and Ableton. I'd like to have an overlay I can swap out or perhaps transparent removable stickers for the buttons. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Try other ways to rearrange your control layout until you feel it's perfect - draw the control diagram and keep it next to controller until it gets you bored... It's good exercise for your memory.

You can use the off state (becklight) colors to define which software you're controlling in which of the surfaces. The key here is practice. Remember the Launchpad buttons isn't designed to tell you what to do

Tech Mentor

Yeah, I just got the thing and mapping it out and already I'm like "What this button do again?" I saw one map that had it in a 4x4 grid in a 3 color scheme that looked a lil more comprehensive. So I could do certain FX in top left grid and another set in another 4x4 grid. I did do all the FX sends for each Deck with the top round buttons 1-8, A-H which is clear enough. I think perhaps color per section will help a lot.

Might as well ask here if anyone seen a good stand for a Launchpad Mini + Launch Control?
    Last edited by Holiday; 07-13-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: added stuff

I used to use these for my Launchpad:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAPTOP-ULT...item4d0190d83e

Worth a try for <£2, right?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Patch is the man to know for little gadgets off ebay. No matter what little off the wall thing you need, Patch has a link to it.