Numark NV
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Numark NV

  1. #1
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,547

    Default Numark NV

    http://serato.com/latest/blog/17325/...-for-serato-dj

    Never been a big Numark fan besides the NS7 but this looks pretty sweet. Basically a all in one controller with CDJ style screens on the device.

  2. #2
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    701

    Default

    This looks rather good. Only a matter of time before NI puts out something similar with 'Maschine' screens, eh?

  3. #3
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekGod View Post
    This looks rather good. Only a matter of time before NI puts out something similar with 'Maschine' screens, eh?
    Completely agree, my only complaint is that it will likely be in the form of another all in on controller. Not what i'm personally looking for but i'm sure there are lots of people who would go crazy for it.

  4. #4
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Really impressive...
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

  5. #5
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    http://serato.com/latest/blog/17325/...-for-serato-dj

    Never been a big Numark fan besides the NS7 but this looks pretty sweet. Basically a all in one controller with CDJ style screens on the device.
    Wrong sub forum dude

  6. #6
    DJTT Ninja Mod tekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Afterhour Ali's lap
    Posts
    11,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Wrong sub forum dude
    Completely right about that one, padawan!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

  7. #7
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ USA
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Looks interesting. I agree, can't see why NI won't do something similar since they already have the tech in Maschine.
    Not interested in moving to Serato though.
    It's making it's debut in my neck of the woods next month. May have to check it out.

  8. #8
    Tech Mentor A$H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRome View Post
    can't see why NI won't do something similar since they already have the tech in Maschine.
    sneaky-face-gif_176404495.jpg

  9. #9
    Tech Guru deevey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D
    Posts
    3,667

    Default

    Amazing looking piece of kit and at the right price. Really Loving the retro looking knobs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •