DJ Tech X10 USB Setup Help Needed w/ Traktor Pro

Default DJ Tech X10 USB Setup Help Needed w/ Traktor Pro

Hey guys just got my DJ Tech X10 usb mixer and Im trying to set it up per the manual but I ran into a problem when setting up Output Routing. It tells me to Select Out 1 and Out 2 for Channel A thats good I can do that. Then Im told to select Out 3 & 4 for Channel B but I dont see "Out 3 & Out 4. Its kind of the same deal with Input Routing I see In 1 & In 2 but no In 3 or In 4,. Hopefully someone can help me figure this out, Id really appriciate the help Here a snip of what Im talking about.

prefs.jpg
    Last edited by bc6; 07-14-2014 at 08:14 PM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Guru

Do you have the right sound card selected?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Yup I had the right card selected, my input and output routing was messed up. I know I looked before but I didnt see CH3/4 so I choose CH3/4 on channel B and everything worked the way it should.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Guru

Good to hear!
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior