[Progressive House] [Bootleg] Cazette - Sleepless (Collide Bootleg)
    Tech Mentor

Cool [Bootleg] Cazette - Sleepless (Collide Bootleg)

Hey DJTechtools!

It's been a while since I posted here, but I would like to get some feedback on this bootleg!

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

I really like all the ideas present here, but would suggest being a little more choosy as to the drum samples you use. I feel that the snare and kick are not quite 'meaty' enough. That could be a post-process thing but I would imagine it starts with the sample selection. Other than that, I really like the mix of the track and the various creative FX you use and like the drop etc. Perhaps you could put in a bridge section or something, just to stop that chord sequence becoming boring or repetitive.

Overall though, really like it
    DJ|Producer|Actor
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ACTING

Tech Mentor

Hey Poltergeist!

Thanks for the feedback! That's really appreciated! I think you're right about choosing better samples, I will definitely look into that with my next bootleg. The idea for a bridge is also very good! Never though of using a bridge in my songs, thank you!

No worries dude, always like to hear new tunes. If you get a moment, could you have a listen to an unfinished track I'm working on at the moment and let me know what you think? It's right here: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=83053

Sorry for the slight hijack...
    DJ|Producer|Actor
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ACTING