BCD 3000 with traktor pro 2.1
    Tech Convert

Default BCD 3000 with traktor pro 2.1

Hey guys !
    I have a bcd-3000 midi controller and mixing with Traktor pro 2.1!
    Since a couple of weeks everything was working fine with the mapping I downloaded from traktorbible.net
    abd then out of nowhere when I plugged back my controller to traktor nothing not even the litlle 'control blue light' in the left corner was open.. Did a traktor and a BCD-3000 driver re-install stilll nothing..

Can someone help me out ?

Please post hardware problems in the hardware forum, next time.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Default sorry

sorry im new here

Last edited by feedbackl00p; 07-29-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Tech Convert

Default yee

I know but got it for a ridiculous price brand new in the box so I'd love to figure out whats going on because I have nothing else to do what love most.. Does anyone who had the same problem and tell me how you did figured this out ? Btw telling the BCD is shit won't help at all..

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxEater View Post
    Hey guys !
    I have a bcd-3000 midi controller and mixing with Traktor pro 2.1!
    Since a couple of weeks everything was working fine with the mapping I downloaded from traktorbible.net
    abd then out of nowhere when I plugged back my controller to traktor nothing not even the litlle 'control blue light' in the left corner was open.. Did a traktor and a BCD-3000 driver re-install stilll nothing..

Can someone help me out ?
    Mate, do you by any chance use a PC/Win XP? If you do, please note that each time you connect you BCD to some other USB port the driver need to be re-installed all over again. Though, the fresh install fixed this issue for me...

Last edited by feedbackl00p; 07-29-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Tech Convert

Default yep and no

Hey and thx for the answers ! First sorry about the misunderstood ! I have windows 7 32 bits as computer system. My bcd always worked perfectly fine till a couple of weeks.. Checked the usb port and everything is fine my computer detects it as soon as i push the power button. I dont think the problem come from traktor either cause I installed traktor dj studio 3 to see if it would work and still nothing. I noticed that when I import my mapping all the section who gives you the 'ch 09 note' or something like that is giving me instead keyboard buttons .. weird sorry for my bad english im french