New Upcoming Controllers from NI (Kontrol S8 thread) - Page 3
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    It's all bollocks.
    second that
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

It's all bollocks.

Last edited by feedbackl00p; 07-29-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tech Guru

True but I'm thinking there won't be a S8 doesn't really fit in line with there product naming?

Traktor 3 is definitely on its way within the year

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    6 minute abs man! 7 is too many.
    Step into my office.....

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feedbackl00p View Post
    If Karlos did know, he would be asked to say he didnt. NI are crazy about the secrecy of their product releases, and its obvious there has been some damage control in the last couple of days.

Yep NI are crazy about security which is why I always say that people should not listen to gossip or rumours.
    There's always some douche in a music store that "knows someone at NI" or has it on "good authority"...99.9% of the time it's one guy bullshitting another who in turn bullshits the customer.

Thing is, we have had (by NI terms) a quiet period. Of course there's new stuff coming but this always true. There's some crazy doom laden rubbish posted on the NI forum, usually by people who have only been around for a short time who don't know how prolific NI were in recent years.

I mean, why on earth would NI decide to "cede to Serato" after 10 successful years of Traktor?
    And the chap that said the NV must have made NI get something out quick in response, I've heard some misguided stuff in my time.
    There's nothing on that controller that NI would steal or try to jam into a controller. I'd be surprised if it raised an eyebrow. I reckon that controller will look dated before year is out.

There's new stuff on the way of course there is. It would be silly to say otherwise. I dunno what, honestly, at the moment I dunno......
    No-one who knows will tell you what is on the way, so what you hear is 100% pure speculation.

The first the public hears about something is usually from a leak from a retailer that has broken the embargo and published some marketing blurb a few weeks early. I have a feeling this may not happen again after the severity of the X1MK2 leak. There will be some very sorry retailers if it does happen again and rightly so.

Last edited by feedbackl00p; 07-29-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Someone leaked it to the public way in advance. Nothing serious to the public but serious for NI for reasons that I won't go into.

Yeah I'd like to see a remote tablet app for Traktor. It would be fun. I think a lot of people though that Traktor DJ would do that.

Yeah I'd like to see a remote tablet app for Traktor. It would be fun. I think a lot of people though that Traktor DJ would do that.
    Enabling DVS on Traktor DJ with an NI soundcard, playing the music of off the tablet/phone would be a dream come true. Probably not that feasible at the moment though.

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Enabling DVS on Traktor DJ with an NI soundcard, playing the music of off the tablet/phone would be a dream come true. Probably not that feasible at the moment though.
    Yeah there would need to be a new soundcard (A6/10) that powered the iOS device in the way that the latest Audio 2 does.
    I'd say that was very feasible, as long as the new soundcard was a 'Made For iOS' device.

It would be pretty neat to have an NI controller app for TDJ though. It would be cool alongside a Z1.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast