What Is The Best Place To Sell Vinyl?

Default What Is The Best Place To Sell Vinyl?

What's the best place to sell vinyl?

Discogs looks cool but is it better than Ebay?

What's your recommendation?

Thanks.

>

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    What's the best place to sell vinyl?

Discogs looks cool but is it better than Ebay?

What's your recommendation?

Thanks.

>
    I cant speak from a selling point of view, but as a buyer, I much prefer Discogs.

The reason being is that the grading system is set right across the board as oppposed to ebay when people just write anything.

Also, you know that the feeback each seller has relates to their sales of vinyl or cds, not anything else like clothes etc.

Just my opinion though.

Matt.
    2 x CDJ2000 Nexus, 2x Technics 1210 M5G, 2 x Technics 1210 Mk2, Allen & Heath DB4, 15" Macbook Pro Retina, Traktor A10....And A Shitload Of Records!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattalik View Post
    I cant speak from a selling point of view, but as a buyer, I much prefer Discogs.

The reason being is that the grading system is set right across the board as oppposed to ebay when people just write anything.

Also, you know that the feeback each seller has relates to their sales of vinyl or cds, not anything else like clothes etc.

Just my opinion though.

Matt.
    Same as the guy above, I've never sold vinyl on discogs but I love it for buying vinyl, for the exact reasons Matt said.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

thanks