Projector when DJing

Default Projector when DJing

I would like to utilize my projector during my next show. I am thinking of having images/videos coming at me.

What type of stuff do you think i could use? should i find a stock website and DL some wierd stock imagery, or get some sort of VJ thing that sprays an image based on the sound coming in??

Type the word abstract into a google search and youll find more than you need.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Winamp + milkdrop visuals
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Winamp + milkdrop visuals
    This.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

i will check that out.i googled some visuals programs, got one that may work. lol gotta put that projector to use for other then watching copious amounts of movies till 3am.