[Techno] 4 Deck Berlin Techno Madness

Default 4 Deck Berlin Techno Madness

Cropped from a longer mix.. 4 decks (no sync) of some hard but still groovy peak-time techno i'm into.

reppin those deep underground European vibes out in the northern midwest

Techno, Deep House, Electronica, Ambient.

https://soundcloud.com/slightlydarkerblack

Tech Wizard

It's good to know I'm not to only one who obsesses over the frequency knobs while mixing tracks together...

When you say no sync are all the tracks the same bpm then? I use sync mostly because I move anywhere between 110 and 129 bpm constantly and there's no way to do levelling and keep them in sync and think of what I'm going to play next (but I'm pretty casual too). It didn't seem like you were jogging the wheels too much while they were running so I figured they were the same bpm.

That J. Tijn track is pretty baller, huh?

Well usually my tracks will only range like 8 bpm max when I'm mixing so I typically just adjust the tempo as I cue them up then there's only a need for minor adjustment on the jogwheel. If there's a track waay higher or lower in bpm I may use sync from time to time to bring it up or down.
    reppin those deep underground European vibes out in the northern midwest

Techno, Deep House, Electronica, Ambient.

https://soundcloud.com/slightlydarkerblack

Tech Wizard

Ok yeah, makes sense. For the last mixtape I made I used an Aphex Twin track at like 160+ bpm sync'd to 120bpm. Turns out you can do that to a lot of those old 90's dnb-idm-type tracks and they still sound pretty good. Also try taking a 120bpm and slow it down to almost 70 (halfstep techno?)... smooth.