Controller like twister or launch control.

Default Controller like twister or launch control.

Does anyone know of any controllers, maybe and older one, That is similar to the twister of launch control?

I have been mixing now for about a year and a half and have focused on nothing but the basics of mixing and transitioning with very little work with effects. Now that im fairly good at phrasing and AB mixing using different parts of songs Im looking to add effects. Since I use Live 9 I have a lot at my disposal.

The twister is just too expensive for what I would use it for. I dont have any use for the sequencer and such. So im paying a premium for something I wont use. the launch control and LC XL are very cramped. The pots are super close.

Does anyone know of anything like these that I could map a ton of effects to and start playing around?

Give the Behringer BCR2000 a cheapish, rotary based controller with a good reputation and MIDI feedback enabled LED pots.
    BCR2000.jpg
    Also, its brother, the BCF2000 - a motorised fader controller w/ MIDI feedback & total recall.
    BCF2000_P0246_Left_XL.jpg

Sound on sound article on the controllers.
    DJ|Producer|Actor
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ACTING

Polt,, that was one of my 2 ideas. I saw that a few months ago. My other idea was to make my own out of a livid brain but i have no experience with building controllers.

I also considered that, but the expense & time needed to build a controller that basically already exists kinda makes it pointless also, modular set ups rock!!
    DJ|Producer|Actor
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ACTING