New firmware!!

Thread: New firmware!!

Tech Convert

Default New firmware!!

Please release the firmware or make the sequencer a "real" sequencer like the Arturia Beatstep. Imagine how easy this would be and how many more Twisters You could sell? Traktor is great but, just imagine...

Cheers
    Peter

can you elaborate on what you want....

Tech Convert

Just check out a video on Arturia Beatstep, the Twister works almost the same but only has four notes per set. Each note is transposable by four instead of chromatic or in a scale. Internal clock would also be preferable. Like a classic analog step sequencer...

It would then be perfect to drive a bassline or an arpeggio instead of just four drum sounds...

I would very much like the firmware released if DJTechtools aren't planning anything like this...

Tech Convert

. i tHink mindbeet means melodic stepsequencing. would be rad!

+ Ipad compatibilty for sequencing (sequencing responding to midi clock of the ipad/iphone)

Tech Convert

Yep. And it sort of is already, and You can use it as a melodic step sequencer but each step is limited to every fourth note, relating to the remix decks grid in Traktor. And of course sync as I mentioned. It is really close and by choosing this topic I hope to get some attention and put some pressure on DJTechtools...