What kind of DJ equipment for exciting sound experience

Default What kind of DJ equipment for exciting sound experience

Hi. DJ Jonas Philipe here!
    like to buy something special for exciting a sound experience on my coming gigs
    i want kind of DJ equipment i can use ? and program
    i have seen burn Residency with the video with Akai products i like to make a exciting sound experience and i seen the video with DJs in GOLD FISH (burn channel) and I like their mindset for working!
    tell me about some Products some will make a nice experience to gig.
    i like to work with macbook so the only requirement, everything goes with it!
    I Hope you on djtechtools can help me with my decision!:-)

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Firstly, what do you use, or know how to use currently ?

Secondly Download the demo's of each DJ / Live production software, watch youtube demonstrations and see it it fits your requirements and then and only then decide what controller would best suit the way to expand your performance.

Everyones idea of an exciting performance is completely different - some focus on effects, others on loops, others on live synths and every one will decide on different hardware that best suits their particular style of music, computer skills and set arrangement.

Or do you expect each and every person to list every possible combination of their dream Live DJ/Production software and hardware ?

burn Residency with the video with Akai products i like to make a exciting sound experience and i seen the video with DJs in GOLD FISH (burn channel)
    Link to the samples if you want people to know what you are talking about

Hi. is little fresh but has good teachers and teach me and a support scheme arranges the money so do not really recommendation to the produtker which gives a very cool and nice sound tried and failed with serato and have one "Sb" sets that are not happy visited tractor too but need a nice mixs of equipment that makes one good sound not think that I'm fresh because learning new equipment very quickly need really all the ideas for future equipment ranging from Cables and Headphones dj - sets and dj set effects and everything that makes good sound has an ipad too (mini) and also considering the piano etc. so need lots of info ipad items, the app? the cables which set etc. What kind of DJ effectors do you need?

What 'coming gigs' do you have? What equipment will you be using? Software? CDJ's? Turntables? We can only recommend additional items if we know what you currently use.

Or (and I hope this isn't true) have you accepted gigs without having the first idea about what to use or play?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Potential troll detected

Tech Mentor

SMH...how bout we just DJ the gig too

Here you go, this sound equipment should make things pretty freakin' exciting:

Last edited by Stormcaller; 08-08-2014 at 11:29 AM.