Help! My Controller is acting funny!
    Tech Convert

Default Help! My Controller is acting funny!

I have a black VCI-100 SE and when I turned on Traktor today, my controller constantly does things on its own!

Its only deck 2, but the pitch slider (onscreen one, not the button) rapidly jumps up and down. One of the effect knobs very rapidly goes from dry to wet and back. Again, all without me touching anything.

Its very annoying, I can't play anything on deck 2 because it very rapidly goes from slow to fast. Anyone have any ideas?

Tech Convert

Alrighty, luckily my controller came back to its senses. If this happens to anyone else, I had to reload a new mapping and restart Traktor. Very weird error.

thanks for sharing your problem. I find that fully re-loading the TSI file often fixes strange problems

Tech Convert

Alright, I'm having the same problem again. Deck 2's pitch is going up and down very rapidly by itself, FX knob 2 is turning itself off and on just as quickly and FX is going from dry to wet. Just those three and nothing else.

Tried reloading tsi 2.4 and 2.5 multiple times...

Please help guys, is there anything I can do to get this working? Like a master reset or is this a warranty thing?