Heeelp, I'm not creative enough to make a topic title for two controllers one laptop

Default Heeelp, I'm not creative enough to make a topic title for two controllers one laptop

Im using serato DJ {Full Version} and I was wondering if I get two DDJ SB's and hook them up two my laptop to use a four deck layout.. Would this work ? and im using a DD SX atm !

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

You might be able to Map some the knobs and faders if one of the SB's is in midi mode, but not control all the 4 platters.

Tech Mentor

You can't map squat in Serato with supported controllers. You'll only have the same controls twice. You could add a non-supported controller and then map decks 3 and 4 on those. But then you'll only have the basic transport controls plus some cuepoints, loops, etc. No jogs.

Default Wasted effort.

done it with an NS7ii and a DDJ SR. No point in trying.

You can't remap the serato controllers (as stated), and one of them will slave to the other.

They'll both work, per se, but if you jump deck 1/3 or 2/4 then both controllers will do it. I just wanted to have 3/4 on the 4 deck controller, and 1/2 on the SR, but we couldn't even manage that. Sure the mixer section worked fine each controller just going into midi takeover, but there was an epic fail in platter land.

I'm hoping the same doesn't happen with a DDJ SP1, at which point I would add CDJs for HID.