which controller is good to start?

Default which controller is good to start?

hello all this? well I'm starting to get into in this dj, I'm doing a course and want to get into an agency of djs .. I'm not so lost on the issue and say that and not been able to play at parties, or absolutely any event! alone in my home, during home if friends are djs and stuff like that! and I learned to work with CDJs and controllers due to the course .. but now I want to buy my own stuff and are so to speak are my questions ...

I like the house, deep house, tech house and club house .. it's what I want to get to play and because they produce! I not only want to know how to pace and mix songs, I want to give my personal touch vocal effects with sounds .. whatever .. that's my vision! I am from Venezuela and the economic situation here is in its worst state for years and therefore do not want to waste the little money that I have .. so that does not serve me after that .. do I have to buy only American to spend $ 600 .. .! good would that give me your suggestions on what driver to buy headphones, if you need to buy an interface, so some things .. one combito Cable is not great but it turn me to cover as much as possible! noc if you buy a good controller these divirlo or $ 600 on an average driver interface + + + earphones that I do that more! you will tell me

according to my tastes these are the drivers that I have in mind

. Denon MC3000-1

.- Pioneer ddj-sb

Numark Mixtrack Pro II .-

.- Traktor x1 + x1 + f1 or z1

If it's in the $ 600 fanciest one I am alone between

Pioneer ddj-sr

denon MC6000

traktor s2mk2

about headphones not want to spend much I convenzen the

Pioneer HDJ-500 .. which other noc you they would recommend me to be good and cheap

interface and it seems good for my q start an audio traktor 2 .. I wonder if the purchase is necessary .. I think to some event or disc have told me in the course that are good to have them that are not more

traktor have experience in the course have taught me to use it and is the one that would work! well in advance I thank you and I hope your answer your help more than anything!

hola que tal a todos ? bueno estoy comenzando en esto de meterme en dj , estoy haciendo un curso y quiero meterme en una agencia de djs .. no estoy tan perdido en el tema y digamos que e podido tocar no en fiestas ni absolutamente ningun evento ! solo en mi casa, en el curso en casa de panas que si son djs y cosas por el estilo ! e aprendido a trabajar con Cdjs y con controladores debido al curso .. pero ahora me quiero comprar mi propio material por asi decirlo y estan son mis dudas ...

Me gusta el house, deep house, tech house y club house .. es lo que quisiera llegar a tocar y hasta producir porque no ! no solo quiero saber como darle ritmo a las canciones como mezclarlas , quiero darle mi toque personal .. con sonidos efectos vocales lo que sea .. esa es mi vision ! soy de Venezuela y aqui la situacion economica esta en su peor estado desde hace aņos y por ende no quiero malgastar la poca plata que tengo .. para que despues no me sirva lo que compre .. dispongo solo de 600$ americanos para gastar ... ! bueno quisiera que me den su sugerencia sobre que controlador comprarme que audifonos , si es necesario que compre una interface , algun cable cosas asi .. un combito que no es que sea buenisimo pero que a su vez me cubra lo mayor posible ! noc si comprar un buen controlador con esos 600$ o divirlo en un controlador medio + audifonos+interface + que se yo que mas! ustedes me diran

de acuerdo a mis gustos estos son los controladores que tengo en mente

.-1 Denon mc3000

.- pioneer ddj-sb

.- Numark Mixtrack Pro II

.- Traktor x1+f1 o x1+z1

Si es en gastarme los 600$ en uno solo estoy entre

Pioneer ddj-sr

denon mc6000

traktor s2mk2

en cuanto a audifonos no quiero gastar mucho me convenzen los

pioneer hdj-500 .. noc cuales otros me recomendarian ustedes que fueran buenos y baratos

y en interface me parece buena para mi q comienzo una traktor audio 2 .. quisiera saber si es necesaria que la compre .. yo pienso para algun evento o disco me han hablado en el curso que son buenas tenerlas que no estan de mas

tengo experiencia en traktor en el curso me han enseņado utilizarlo y es con el que quisiera trabajar ! bueno de antemano les doy las gracias y espero su respuesta su ayuda mas que todo !

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Any controller is good to start. I started to practice Traktor with a computer keyboard

When I first started with software (rather than my traditional records) I bought Traktor, a second hand sound card and an Allen and heath Xone 1D.

The 1D not only gave me the functionality I needed to perform with software but also taught me the basics of mapping.

Mapping a controller to your own style of playing will teach you so much not only about the software but how to map which I find is essential.
    TSP2, Rane 64, 2x SL1210 (restored and customised), Shure M44-7 Carts, X1 Mk 2, Launchpad.

http://www.sounditoutrecords.co.uk
    https://soundcloud.com/theworkhouse-sessions

Default Which controller is good to

Personally I would go modular and get 2 x1 + f1 + z1 gives great scope to
    Develop as a DJ and as someone who has that setup I highly recommend it.
    Having said that I also have an s4 and that alongside an f1 is my favourite
    Setup although an s2 with f1 would probably work equally well if size is a
    issue. Hope that helps.

I picked up a secondhand VCI 300 that i'm really happy with, although I need to service the jogs on it. Older pro and semi-pro gear might be an idea for you to look into too.

If you purchase the
    Traktor S2, then you will not need to purchase an extra interface.

Why not search for a used Traktor s2?
    1200 Hustle Turntablist & DJ // Sector 15 DJ // Liquids Nightclub Resident
    Technic 1200's // Rane 62 // MacBook Pro Retina // Ton of vinyl
    www.facebook.cm/DJLayinLo
    https://soundcloud.com/djlayinlo

Quote Originally Posted by DJ LayinLo View Post
    If you purchase the
    Traktor S2, then you will not need to purchase an extra interface.

Why not search for a used Traktor s2?
    Too start with you may not need the extra interface but I found that I soon wanted to unlock the full Potential of remix decks and the added F1 is perfect for this. Agree that initially an S2 would do the job perfect though.
    DJ, Producer, Radio Presenter & Tutor
    Win8 64bit / TP2.6.8 / Ableton / Maschine
    S4 / X1 / F1 / Z1 / Maschine Mikro / Midi Fighter Twister / Akai Mini Mk2 / Boss FS-5U
    Twitter: @joegrime
    www.soundcloud.com/joegrime // www.mixcloud.com/joegrime

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrime View Post
    Personally I would go modular and get 2 x1 + f1 + z1 gives great scope to
    Develop as a DJ and as someone who has that setup I highly recommend it.
    Having said that I also have an s4 and that alongside an f1 is my favourite
    Setup although an s2 with f1 would probably work equally well if size is a
    issue. Hope that helps.

Hey thanks man, I also like the combination of x1 + z1 + f1, but that I spent the $ 600, I will not reach for headphones! me why I can not buy complete package, and I do not like to buy two because one would need the other to complete the current ides x1 + z1 serious .. but I want to learn how to make effects and stuff so I would fail the f1 .. . I like the idea of the S2 + f1 .. but there I ran out the headphones! thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by cadenas94 View Post
    Hey thanks man, I also like the combination of x1 + z1 + f1, but that I spent the $ 600, I will not reach for headphones! me why I can not buy complete package, and I do not like to buy two because one would need the other to complete the current ides x1 + z1 serious .. but I want to learn how to make effects and stuff so I would fail the f1 .. . I like the idea of the S2 + f1 .. but there I ran out the headphones! thanks for your help
    The great thing with a modular set up is you can buy a few pieces of the setup maybe x1 + z1 and then add to your set up when you can afford to. Also certain stores may be willing to offer you a deal when buying a few units at the same time. Also might be worth seeing if anyone is selling anything 2nd hand.
    DJ, Producer, Radio Presenter & Tutor
    Win8 64bit / TP2.6.8 / Ableton / Maschine
    S4 / X1 / F1 / Z1 / Maschine Mikro / Midi Fighter Twister / Akai Mini Mk2 / Boss FS-5U
    Twitter: @joegrime
    www.soundcloud.com/joegrime // www.mixcloud.com/joegrime