Routing Ableton to Traktor using JackAudio - PROBLEM!

Default Routing Ableton to Traktor using JackAudio - PROBLEM!

Hey there,

so I tried lately to route audio from Ableton into Traktor and this part is actually working.
    What IS NOT WORKING is how to get the audio from Traktor into my speakers, which are connected to the soundcard of my S2.

So the problem is inside the JackPilot settings. I read some articles and they mentioned that you should set it upin a certain way.
    In the settings the output or the interface has to be your soundcard (in my case ASIO::Traktor Kontrol S2) and the driver has to be portaudio or coreaudio.
    So I did exactly this BUT as soon as I start the jack server it crashes with no further explanation why. I tried it with basically every combination and every checbox checked or unchecked, it crashes everytime.
    One thing I noticed though: If I use the Traktor MASTER as output, it doesnt crash and I get the master sound through my speakers. But obviously thats not what I want, because I dont have sound in my headphones/monitor this way. By the way, I'm using Windows.

Sooo ... can anyone help me how to set the thing up? Thanks

PS: Sry if this belongs in another part of the forum.

PUSH

So I admit, I described the problem quite complicated. Lets make it easy this time:

I did set up Jack EXACTLY like it is suggested at the official website here http://jackaudio.org/faq/jack_on_windows.html
    And in step 5 I entered my S2 soundcard ("ASIO::Traktor Kontrol S2"). But when I run portaudio, the window doesn't remain open, which means that there is an error and the server crashes.

... but WHY? I did set it up exactly, how they wanted. I have the newest firmware and everything so why isn't it working? Please, I rly want to get this working, it means a lot to me.

Thanks