Generic Kontrol F1 Mapping
    Tech Convert

Default Generic Kontrol F1 Mapping

Hello all, long time first time here... Here is what I was looking for, I searched the mappings but didn't see anything that did what I am looking for. Ean posted a video a while back about using the s4 to prep tunes with cue points and beat gridding, quickly. What I am looking for is a generic script that will create a remix set out of a certain song. Something that will put out lets say every 16-32 bars, maybe a kick and snare but nothing song specific.

Goal.

I would like to be able to load a song into the track deck, press a button on the F1 and have it load a remix deck based on predetermined guidelines for loops and one shots. I know every song will be different but in the days of EDM a lot of it utilizes the same generic pattern..

any ideas?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Sounds similar to 'Slice To Remix Deck' concept. Your best bet is to check out this DJTT article which introduces it in Traktor.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2013/07/1...or-remix-deck/

Good luck with that!

Hint: you'll need a Mac to run the MIDI Pipe software which enables sending multiple messages like a rapid fire.

Tech Convert

This is very close to what I am after. I should/might be able to do some editing to make it what I need.. thank you for the direction