APC80 Traktor Mapping (APC20 & APC40 also benefit!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default APC80 Traktor Mapping (APC20 & APC40 also benefit!)

Yesterday I started with a new mapping project for my AKAI APC controllers. I already had a APC40 (see sig for more info on mapping on that), but I bought a APC20 recently to meet my button & led addiction

This addition now makes it possible to start mapping an APC80 solution (everybody probably knows the 'Demolition Edition' http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15121). I don't just wanna have 4 decks, I want more! More fx, more crazy controllerism, more sampling, more mapping madness .

Just a teaser:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hViy1mynLok

Therefore I want to start this thread so people like you can be involved in suggesting functions, layout etc, as I (of course) will publish the beta versions of the mapping and the final version as well. Also I'll make an image map of all functionality.

Also I'll make sure the decks will have seperate TSI's and will be controller independent. So if you like to use specific functionality, you can also import just a part of the TSI, instead of all.

So if you have any suggestions, feel free to interact . I'll try to update this starting topic once in a while as well.

Current TSI's
    - None available yet

Current development
    - Using TSI mapping 3.00 for APC40 as starting point
    - Investigating possible use of S4 functionality in Traktor Pro
    - Testing first setup of sampling decks C & D

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Timmio View Post
    Yesterday I started with a new mapping project for my AKAI APC controllers. I already had a APC40 (see sig for more info on mapping on that), but I bought a APC20 recently to meet my button & led addiction

This addition now makes it possible to start mapping an APC80 solution (everybody probably knows the 'Demolition Edition' http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15121). I don't just wanna have 4 decks, I want more! More fx, more crazy controllerism, more sampling, more mapping madness .

Just a teaser:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hViy1mynLok

Therefore I want to start this thread so people like you can be involved in suggesting functions, layout etc, as I (of course) will publish the beta versions of the mapping and the final version as well. Also I'll make an image map of all functionality.

Also I'll make sure the decks will have seperate TSI's and will be controller independent. So if you like to use specific functionality, you can also import just a part of the TSI, instead of all.

So if you have any suggestions, feel free to interact . I'll try to update this starting topic once in a while as well.

Current TSI's
    - None available yet

Current development
    - Using TSI mapping 3.00 for APC40 as starting point
    - Investigating possible use of S4 functionality in Traktor Pro
    - Testing first setup of sampling decks C & D
    I'm keeping an eye out on this. My 20 comes in next week. Thanks!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by 3LAU View Post
    I'm keeping an eye out on this.
    me too ... I donīt have the APC20 and I do not think that I'll buy it... but I am interested in the S4 functionality. My brain rocks to find a solution for the APC40. But how you know I need the EQīs on the APC40 and without shift/double config (donīt know if it is possible?) it will be hard to find free buttons/knobs on our .tsi :-(

do you mean that you want to use the S4 Software or just the T Pro and add the functions how it is possible?

Oi...Derders!!

Still using your original map for my APC40.

Could I pick your brain a bit in regards to the insta FX?

I would love to figure out how to add my own!

Cheers!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I've done some checks and I think the current Derders' TSI and my TSI are the best you can get for Traktor for now. Both APC40 and APC20 will work great with this TSI.

Therefore I will not continue with this TSI, but feel free to download my original APC40 TSI, that one will work fine for you

### thread closed... ###

Tech Convert

i have an apc20 without tsi... (i have a 1.4 ,3.6.4 vci-100 and a lpd-8 with custom mapping)
    if somebody relese a mapping for the apc20 message me please
    thanks

Tech Wizard

I already have a Novation Launchpad and I'm thinking about getting an APC40 soon, as a traktor controller. I'm using the midi fighter deckalized mapping converted for launchpad 4-deck control, plus a stanton scs3d to control FX and a bcr-2000 for all my EQ's and such, but the bcr-2000 is really beat up and kind of too big to bring around with me, plus no faders. So i'll be interested in this mapping of course... it seems like the people that use and APC40 for traktor are really happy with it, not to mention of course that it's a multi use device, PLUS its cheaper than a VCI... those are all good reasons to have one in my book

What you think of this!! i really could use a traktor mapping for this beast

Let me know what you think!! THX

I made a mapping for S4 (or already the T2 ), I can share that later,, that will be useful for this beast

Quote Originally Posted by 525Productions View Post
    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]What you think of this!! i really could use a traktor mapping for this beast
    Err... you know that's what this whole thread was about right?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast