Flushing Background tasks

Default Flushing Background tasks

Evening guys.

I was wondering if anyone else has a similar problem - if I'm using both my s4 and f1 (I've managed to do this with other controllers so I don't think it's controller specific) and create a few new remix sets and then do quiet a heavy set with f1/s4 (I'm talking flinging in loops, samples just generally throwing everything into the set) I find when I close traktor it gets stuck flushing background tasks. I was wondering if there was a way to stop this happening? It doesn't happen everything time but it's annoying especially if I have worked on the track collection and forgotten to save collection before closing traktor.
    DJ, Producer, Radio Presenter & Tutor
    Win8 64bit / TP2.6.8 / Ableton / Maschine
    S4 / X1 / F1 / Z1 / Maschine Mikro / Midi Fighter Twister / Akai Mini Mk2 / Boss FS-5U
    Twitter: @joegrime
    www.soundcloud.com/joegrime // www.mixcloud.com/joegrime

Tech Convert

I get this problem too, and haven't been able to find a solid solution. For me, this issue usually pops up the longer I have Traktor running and I cannot figure out how to prevent it. I did figure out, however, that leaving a WAV file in any deck will cause the "flushing" problem 100% of the time.

If you find any information, please share it.

peace.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to back-up all your Trator files and uninstall/reinstall the software.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I got this from Traktor support:

The following steps will resolve the issue of Traktor freezing on Quit with the
    "Flushing Background Tasks" message.

1. Quit Traktor
    2. Navigate to Documents > Native Instruments
    3. Move the folder Traktor 2.x.x (whatever latest version you are on) to the
    desktop
    4. Launch Traktor
    5. Answer "no" to copying the settings and track collection from the previous
    version
    6. Open Traktor's Preferences and click the Import Button at the bottom
    7. Navigate to the Desktop > Traktor 2.x.x (folder you copied to the desktop) and
    select Traktor Settings.tsi
    8. Put check marks in all the boxes and click OK.
    9. Right click on Track Collection and select "Import Another Collection".
    10. Navigate to the Desktop > Traktor 2.x.x (folder they copied to the desktop)
    and select Collection.nml
    11. When asked, select "File Tags"
    12. Quit Traktor when the collection has been imported and the issue should no
    longer occur.

Interesting solutions - haven't been able to replicate this recently so have just been ensuring I save collection after doing any big work on the library or working on remix sets. I'm always nervous about reinstalling the library so think I'll stick with saving collection manually. Like I say I haven't been able to get the flushing back ground tasks to happen after I've done something specific it happens quite randomly and very infrequently.